You can subdivde drugs in 7 groups: Opiates
Opitae are drugs which are made in a chemical reaktion with Opium (For instance Morphin and Heroin). Morphin is a very heavy painkiller. In 1898 Heroin got introduzed. In this year the government didn’t know that Heroin can make people addict to it. But after some month it got interdicted.
If you take Heroin you cause a wave of elation, but on the other side you fall into a state of deep causualness.
The withdrawl symptoms: twitch of feet and hands, anxiety states, sleeplessness, sickness, cramps, regurgitate, diarrhea and fever
In the 70’s some scientists isolated the so-called Endorphines that are Opiates which naturally occur in the human brain.
The most famous drug from this group is Ecstasy (or XTC). If you take XTC you get a sense of being, a sympathy for everyone in your environment, more energy and in some causes you get hallucinations.
The withdrawl symptoms: Sickness, losing controll, dehydration (losing liqour), losing long-term memory, losing weight. In the XTC- tabletts from Easteurope some scientists found a impurity up to 10 per cent.
Some other stimulants are cocaine and amphetamines. Crack is a special form of cocaine. It’s a composite of baking powder and cocaine. You smoke it.
In childish hyperactivity amphetamines effect quietend, but when adults take amphetamines you see where the name “Speed” is from. The effect: brighten temper and you need no sleep and in some causes you get talkatively and fussy. If you take cocaine every day or regular you get symptombs like acute schizophrenia.
In the 60’s these drugs were very popular and rife. LSD (Lysergsäurediethylamid) and Meskalin (from the Peyoltcactus) and many more. Phencyclidin ,in the english slang as “Angel Dust” and “Rocket Fuel” known, has not the same effect like LSD. The effects of LSD: euphoria, intensifaction and overlapping of senses (coulors can be listen and sounds can be seen). The effects of Angel Dust: gettig a feeling of disengagement and minimize the pain.
Some Mushrooms (or toadstools) which are in the nederlands domiciled contain the active agent. Psilocybin which is a hallucinogen drug too. One third of the Discovisitors eat this mushroom and many people died.
Cannabis isn’t a drug! It’s a plant (Cannabis sativa). The drugs which are made from Cannabis are marijuana (or pot) and Hashish (or hash). Marijuana is the rubbed blossom, the leafs and small branches. Hash is the pooled plantpitch. Both can be smoked. You can eat and drink Marijuana too (In form of a tea, biscuits and chocolate).
The effect: relaxation, faster heartbeat, slowdown of time, intensifaction of the senses.
Normaly Cannabis isn’t dangerous but if you smoke it before you drive a car or else it can be dangerous. If you smoke it, the lung can get damaged but if you smoke a cigarette it has the same effect. The ingredient is THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol). Since centurys Cannabis is a medicine for sickness, attacks and pain. Nowdays Cannabis is illegal, but Cannabis isn’t only a drug! Cannabis is a plant from which we can get fibres and make clothes and other things out of them. The production of cotton is more expensive than the production of Cannabis and Cannabis need only 10% of the water which cotton need. Cannabis is less pretentious.
So maybe it is clever to legalise Cannabis!
But I have no mind !!!!
The most abused drug from this group are the barbiturate. They had been taken by anxiety states and sleeplessness. The effect is like the effect of alcohol.
The withdrawl symptoms: twiching , sleeplessness, anxiety states, cramps and delirium.
Another seditive is Benzodiazepine (Valium or Librium). Valium is a not a as heavy pain killer as Morphin is, but it’s one.
Alcohol is drunken since 4000 years. Alcohol is made of fruits in a fermantation.
The effect: a warm feeling and a tickle or else, minimize of citicism, disinhibition.
The withdrawl symptoms: euphoria, fatique, depressed temper and aggression
The different levels of the effect of alcohol:
a. The state of happyness:
A feeling of heat, unconventionality, hapyness, a urge of talking and exaggerated opinion of oneself.
Toddle, trouble with the balance, trouble with speaking, disinhibition.
Confusedness and loseing memory
Hypothermia, loseing reflex movement, can lead to death
Inhalants can be normal things as for instance glue, sprays and solvents. They effect: muting and lightly exhilarating
The withdrawl symptoms: losing control, unconsciousness, headache, sickness and numbness.
A high dose can lead to death or it can damaged the brain. Some other new fashiondrugs are butane gas and propane. This drugs are more dangerous than the others. Already a little dose can be deathly.
The cultural history / did you know that . . .
· The old Sumerer used more than a third of their corn to produce beer (the liquid bread).
· On festive days in Egypt the Inebriation wasn’t only allowed it was culturally bade. Pharaos and priests get drunken till they puke. That’s the holy unconsciousness.
· The “symposium” is Greek and means “Trinkgelage”.
· Demeter, a Greek goddess of agriculture and field crops, is with the two most important plants the corn and the poppy mapped. Findings showed that the cultivation of poppy was known 4000 BC.
· In europe and America Cannabis was as a medicamet known. Till the 16 century Cannabis found a entry into the Herbbooks.
· Marijuana was till 1898 the most important and most used pain-killer in America. After 1898 the Aspirin got more important.
· In 1500 The per- head- consumption of vine was over 400 litre. 3 – 4 litre were normal.
· Between 1850 and 1950 over 100 Cannabis medicaments were obtainable.
Ultimele referate adaugate
- Mihai beniuc - „poezii"
- Mihai eminescu - student la berlin
- Mircea Eliade - Mioara Nazdravana (mioriţa)
- Chirita in provintie de Vasile Alecsandri -expunerea subiectului
- Dragoste de viata de Jack London
|Ion Luca Caragiale
- Triumful talentului… (reproducere) de Ion Luca Caragiale
- Fantasticul in proza lui Mircea Eliade - La tiganci
- „Personalitate creatoare” si „figura a spiritului creator” eminescian
- Enigma Otiliei de George Calinescu - geneza, subiectul si tema romanului
- Arta literara in romanul Ion, - Liviu Rebreanu