Thousands annually pay their respects here, the infamous Pearl Harbor where Japanese forces bombed the
Swim with turtles and thousands of tropical fish at this pristine Marine Life Conservation District.
Memorial Cemetery of Pacific
Nestled inside the crater of an extinct volcano, this cemetery is the final resting place of more than 25,000 casualties of three American wars — World War II, Korea and Vietnam.
Explore the many wonders of Haleakala (in Hawaiian, 'House of the Sun'), the dormant volcano that millions of years ago created the eastern portion of
Fifty-two miles of winding roads along frequently plunging cliffs on
'Akaka Falls State Park
This more than 65-acre park features 442-foot-high 'Akaka Falls, one of several spectacular waterfalls along the lush, tropical Hamakua Coast. Hike and explore beautiful plant life.
Pu'uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
Called the 'place of refuge,' this restored site and heiau (temple/place of worship) offers an in-depth look at ancient Hawaiian life and royalty.
A splendid 217,000-acre park best known for
Hawaiian waters are inviting year-round, averaging 74 degrees F (23 C) and reaching close to 80 degrees F (26 C) in the summer months. Surf conditions vary year-round according to seasonal storms in the Pacific.
Ultimele referate adaugate
- Mihai beniuc - „poezii"
- Mihai eminescu - student la berlin
- Mircea Eliade - Mioara Nazdravana (mioriţa)
- Chirita in provintie de Vasile Alecsandri -expunerea subiectului
- Dragoste de viata de Jack London
|Ion Luca Caragiale
- Triumful talentului… (reproducere) de Ion Luca Caragiale
- Fantasticul in proza lui Mircea Eliade - La tiganci
- „Personalitate creatoare” si „figura a spiritului creator” eminescian
- Enigma Otiliei de George Calinescu - geneza, subiectul si tema romanului
- Arta literara in romanul Ion, - Liviu Rebreanu