Famous for his provocative documentaries that attacks cold-hearted business corporations.
He usually wears a baseball cap and glasses.
- Moore attended a parochial school until he was 14, then he transferred to Davison High School
- Moore soon developed an interest in student politics
- in 1972 (nineteenseventytwo), when 18-year-olds were allowed to vote, he ran for a seat on the Flint school board
- he was briefly a student at University of Michigan-Flint
- but he dropped out to focus on activism and began a career as a journalist by working for the Flint Voice, an weekly newspaper
- later he became the editor of this newspaper and under his leadership the paper expanded into the Michigan Voice
- after he was fired from an other newspaper, where he worked, he got the idea to make a film about his old hometown of Flint
- finally, in 1989, the completed film Roger & Me became a major critical success, was honored at a number of film festivals, and went on to become one of the most financially successful documentary features ever made.
- that critical film described the social changes, which were caused by the economic activities of the general-motor-company in Moore home town Flint
- further documentary films followed in the 90s, where Moore as a director worked
- besides his work as a filmdirector, Moore distinguished also as a book author
- in 1996 he published „Downsize This!” and in 2001 “Stupid White Men”
- in 2002 Moore settled accounts with the social circumstances in the USA in his film “Bowling for Columbine”
- Moore points his finger especially at the absurd law of gun, which is responsible for the violence on streets
- this documentation was award by an Oscar
- 3 days ago Michael Moore wons the “Golden Palm” in Cannes for his film “Fahrenheit 9/11”
- this film is about family and economic connections between family Bush and the family of Osama bin Laden
Ultimele referate adaugate
- Mihai beniuc - „poezii"
- Mihai eminescu - student la berlin
- Mircea Eliade - Mioara Nazdravana (mioriţa)
- Chirita in provintie de Vasile Alecsandri -expunerea subiectului
- Dragoste de viata de Jack London
|Ion Luca Caragiale
- Triumful talentului… (reproducere) de Ion Luca Caragiale
- Fantasticul in proza lui Mircea Eliade - La tiganci
- „Personalitate creatoare” si „figura a spiritului creator” eminescian
- Enigma Otiliei de George Calinescu - geneza, subiectul si tema romanului
- Arta literara in romanul Ion, - Liviu Rebreanu