Why is racism bad?
People suffer when they are left out because of their colour or religion.
It’s not right that some people treat bad people of other colour or other religion, because they are humans too, and they have the same rights we do.
It`s a sin to make differences between people, because God loves everybody, no matter the race, colour, or religion.
Racism can damage the relations between people and can ruin the society
Because some people think that those who haven`t got the same colour or aren`t of the same religion have no rights.
Because they believe that there are inferior races of humans
Because some people are mean, an stubborn, and they don’t want to accept that all
are equal .
What can I do to stop racism?
I would change white people into black people, so they can understand what it means to be excluded.
I would make all the people live together, so they can understand that everyone has a good hart .
I would put all the people on a deserted island, so they can learn to help each other to survive.
Ultimele referate adaugate
- Mihai beniuc - „poezii"
- Mihai eminescu - student la berlin
- Mircea Eliade - Mioara Nazdravana (mioriţa)
- Chirita in provintie de Vasile Alecsandri -expunerea subiectului
- Dragoste de viata de Jack London
|Ion Luca Caragiale
- Triumful talentului… (reproducere) de Ion Luca Caragiale
- Fantasticul in proza lui Mircea Eliade - La tiganci
- „Personalitate creatoare” si „figura a spiritului creator” eminescian
- Enigma Otiliei de George Calinescu - geneza, subiectul si tema romanului
- Arta literara in romanul Ion, - Liviu Rebreanu