While other nations were spreading their hands across the sky of existentialism from the highest peaks , Romanians were drowning in a handful of dust , because we warmly embraced democracy . And democracy consists of choosing your dictators after they have told you what they think you want to hear .
It's true that I am not a patriot , but as a rational being , living in a real world , I have to accept these lamentable views about my country.
After all , you know what they say : "The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds and the pessimist fears that this is true" .
wish I could sit at my desk and write nice words about my own country , using
as tools just paper , tobacco , food and "a little whisky", instead of faked
dreams , but the result would only be similar to dropping a rose petal into the
The only significant rises that we have witnessed were swept away by the winds of change before becoming really memorable events , and turned into "falls" because of the fact that we've always been a step behind .
The worst thing is that everybody complains but nobody is willing to do anything at all to move an inch .
The conclusion is that we got so used to living in anonymity that our minds started thinking that by changing anything , in a positive way, we would change the domain of definition from drama to science-fiction .
that leads us to a one-way road :
Ultimele referate adaugate
- Opere romantice - autori si opere reprezentative Gioacchino Rossini, Giuseppe Verdi, Richard Wagner
- Mihai beniuc - „poezii"
- Mihai eminescu - student la berlin
- Mircea Eliade - Mioara Nazdravana (mioriţa)
- Chirita in provintie de Vasile Alecsandri -expunerea subiectului
- Dragoste de viata de Jack London
|Ion Luca Caragiale
- Triumful talentului… (reproducere) de Ion Luca Caragiale
- Fantasticul in proza lui Mircea Eliade - La tiganci
- „Personalitate creatoare” si „figura a spiritului creator” eminescian