My Evaluation of the Declaration of
The Declaration of Independence is
a very important document written by Thomas Jefferson, and approved by The
Congress of the
Its purpose is to explain to the
whole wide world what mistakes made the British Parliament regarding the
colonists’ rights and life, and what facts led them to a war for secession with
The ideas put forth in this
document are very well expressed, and Thomas Jefferson wrote truthful things,
except for a few facts. On one hand Thomas Jefferson accused the king of
Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of
Independence so that everybody would understand its purpose, but the tone is
very adequate to the high-class people.
The paragraphs and the sentences of this document are long, so that the reader could understand better the idea that is pointed out. Though the document is not so long, it has strong words that make the reader understand better what the main ideas are. Nowadays, we don’t use long paragraphs and sentences, but short ones.
My conclusion is that this document, by the way it’s written, should put an end on all conflicts on this world, because Thomas Jefferson, with great skill and very strong words, explains that no one can live peacefully if somebody else does not allow him to taste the beauties of life.
Ultimele referate adaugate
- Mihai beniuc - „poezii"
- Mihai eminescu - student la berlin
- Mircea Eliade - Mioara Nazdravana (mioriţa)
- Chirita in provintie de Vasile Alecsandri -expunerea subiectului
- Dragoste de viata de Jack London
|Ion Luca Caragiale
- Triumful talentului… (reproducere) de Ion Luca Caragiale
- Fantasticul in proza lui Mircea Eliade - La tiganci
- „Personalitate creatoare” si „figura a spiritului creator” eminescian
- Enigma Otiliei de George Calinescu - geneza, subiectul si tema romanului
- Arta literara in romanul Ion, - Liviu Rebreanu