Smoking tobacco on the occurrence of bronchitis, emphysema, lung cancer and addiction to nicotine
Tar and other chemicals from cigarette smoke make smokers more likely to develop bronchitis. The air passages become inflamed. The cilia, lining the air passage stop beating, so the mucus, dirt and bacteria stay in the lungs.
Is a dangerous disease of the lungs. The substances in cigarette smoke cause a 'smoker's cough' which bursts the weakened alveoli. It causes the gaseous exchange surface in the lungs to become greatly reduced, which reduces the absorption of oxygen, so the lungs become inflated with air and makes breathing difficult. There is no cure of this disease.
Tar is the main cause, tumors are formed in the lung.
Being unable to function
properly without tobacco. The body has adapted to the presence of the drug and
can't work without it.
The user cannot manage without it in short term.
When addicts try to stop they don't feel well, because of symptoms.
Ultimele referate adaugate
- Opere romantice - autori si opere reprezentative Gioacchino Rossini, Giuseppe Verdi, Richard Wagner
- Mihai beniuc - „poezii"
- Mihai eminescu - student la berlin
- Mircea Eliade - Mioara Nazdravana (mioriţa)
- Chirita in provintie de Vasile Alecsandri -expunerea subiectului
- Dragoste de viata de Jack London
|Ion Luca Caragiale
- Triumful talentului… (reproducere) de Ion Luca Caragiale
- Fantasticul in proza lui Mircea Eliade - La tiganci
- „Personalitate creatoare” si „figura a spiritului creator” eminescian